Monday 10 September 2012

London + VM

Yesterday I went to London to go to Buckingham Palace again to use my free pass but I could not resist going to look at the Visual Merchandising. Here are the images I took of window displays around Oxford and Bond Street. I know they are not the best quality as the sun was so bright it made it hard not to get reflections! I also visited Victoria's Secret but I plan to do a separate post on that!
 
 
Liberty's September 2012

French Connection September 2012

Hermes September 2012

Hermes September 2012


Miu Miu September 2012

Louis Vuitton September 2012

Louis Vuitton September 2012

Louis Vuitton September 2012

I also had time to visit the V&A and see the newly refurbished Fashion section as well as the Theatre and Performance section. The fashion section is so much brighter and inviting than before. The only downside to the section is the exhibition space in the middle which is currently showing the Ballgowns exhibition in as it takes up quite a lot of the space. If you get chance to visit the V&A I recommend you take a look at the Jewellery and Theatre space. The Theatre exhibition shows how productions are made from scratch. Also shown are stage costumes and set designs from Lady Gaga's Tour Set to Kylie's dressing room. Finally to complete my day I looked around Buckingham Palace (again!) and the 'Diamonds' exhibition which features inside. Here is a picture from the garden of the back of Buckingham Palace.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment